Topic: Do you agree with statement "money can't buy happiness? " . Why or why not? Give some examples to support your opinion.

Happiness depends on how you define happiness. In my opinion, I think that money can't buy happiness, but money can buy a lot of things that contribute importantly to happiness.

First of all, one of the things that make people happy is family and friends. The emotion they give me is priceless. On the other hand, sharing my things that are emotions, money, relationships, opinions and so on with others who I love is my happiness. I love them and want to take care of them carefully. I'm happy when they are happy. These relationships are priceless.

Second of all, this is a meaningful work. A job with a high salary isn't always what makes people happy. Generally, everyone have a dream job, and they pursue it. They find meaning in their job.

Third of all is freedom, it's impossible to have truly happy when I don't have even a small ounce of freedom in my life. Personal freedom is very importance. Money can't buy freedom.

Finally, happiness come from my success. When I do anything, I always have a purpose. Therefore, I'm happy when I achieve my aims. Money is a tool of the life. It can help me to be successful but I can't buy my success.

In conclusion, happiness can't be bought by money. It doesn't in the past or in the future. It only exists within our state of life right now, here in the present, as we face the challenges of their daily life to protect and achieve things that we love.

Nho may bac sua giup minh nhe
hỏi đáp, Vào Omua.vn để đăng tin rao vặt miễn phí tại có thể đặt link

Xem thêm bài viết ngẫu nhiên cùng chủ đề: